Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy (belated) Birthday, Willie!


My best friend, Ivy, has given me Playboy-themed gifts for years. She suggested making excerpts a regular part of my blog. Starting now.

Naturally, the first post should be our favorite, from Dear Playboy Advisor: Questions from Men and Women to the Advice Column of Playboy Magazine (2006, p. 213):

Stand By Your Man
What does it mean when a woman can have the biggest orgasm of her life simply by standing next to a certain man? This has happened to me three times--the first was 10 years ago, and the most recent was last year. My girlfriend and I waited for the guy to see if it would happen again, and it did--twice. The man is Willie Nelson. Is this normal? I don't want to wreck his marriage or mine. But I would be a cheap date. --M.J., Newark, New Jersey
God works in mysterious ways.

1 comment:

  1. You have to wonder, WOULD Willie Nelson wreck his marriage to be with a woman who orgasms any time she's within spitting distance of him? Wouldn't she be paralyzed with ecstasy every time he walked into the room? How would she ever be able to cook his meals, launder his underoos, or braid his hair for him?

    ReplyDelete