Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ButterSuite Delivers: Coming Soon to a Kitchen Near You!*

*If your kitchen is in the 5 boroughs: WOOT!

Hello Friends!
For as long as I can remember (Madison peeps can attest to this), I've been giving away baked goods. While collaborating on SweetTooth it was clear that my heart was in the sharing and caring as much as the baking and making. So, it is joyfully that I announce my plans for belligerent kindness: Watch out world! Here I come with sweet treats and hugs!

For a small fee, you can enjoy some of my tasty morsels. In exchange, I get the pleasure of making strangers smile (one of my very favorite things ever)!

Click to enlarge the menu below. Details, logo, and photos forthcoming.

1 comment:

  1. yesssss! this is so exciting! your sweet treats are the best treats.

    ReplyDelete